Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh, How I love the Golden Globes!

The Golden Globes were last weekend, I love them so much! I went home for the weekend, so sadly I was traveling back to school on Sunday night and didn't get to see them. But rest assured I got on People.com to scope out my favorite part of the evening: THE GOWNS!!! I am obsessed with all the pretty dresses, I want be a movie star :) Don't judge me. So here are my humble opinions on the best and worst dressed of the night:

Worst: Jullianne Moore. What on earth was that woman thinking????? She is a beautiful woman, but this dress does absolutely nothing for her. Nothing, not one thing. That color is horrendous. The material is horrendous. Her hair is horrendous. And that sleeve is God-awful, just looking at it makes my blood pressure rise. Enough about that, but on a closing note: her stylist should be fired.
but be warned: your retinas might be singed:
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/gallery/0,,20449763_20457354,00.html#20899539

Best: Claire Danes. This woman is the epitome of class and beauty. She looks so glamorous, and the dress is beautiful! The cut, the color, the material...everything about it is just perfection. Her hair and jewelry compliment it perfectly too. It looks like something Jackie O. would have worn, and being compared to her is definitely a good thing! But, I'll stop gushing now. Attention women of the world: If you want to look glamorous, timeless, and beautiful; try taking a page from Claire Danes' book :) Here's a link, feast your eyes:
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/gallery/0,,20449763_20457354,00.html#20899541

No comments:

Post a Comment