Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's Almost Time For the Oscars! Get Excited!!

So as I'm writing this, it's about 76 hours (give or take a few) until the 3rd annual Academy Awards broadcast! I'm so very excited, I'm majorly geekin out! Let me just tell you that if True Grit doesn't win  best picture, Natalie Portman doesn't win best actress (did any of you people see Black Swan?), Colin Firth doesn't win best actor, and Hailee Steinfeld doesn't win supporting actress that I am going to be a very unhappy girl. Now I know that's high expectations, but all of those performances were just so amazing and inspiring that I just don't understand how anyone else could win.
As much as I love the actual awards ceremony, I love the red carpet (and the GOWNS) even more!  Here's a picture of the lovely Sandra Bullock, who looked effortlessly beautiful at the 2010 Awards last year. The rest of you ladies take note:
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/gallery/0,,20449766_20349134,00.html#20750758
I just can't wait to see all of the beautiful creations that Hollywood's lelding ladies will don this year!

PS: Attention Miley Cyrus: If you are attending please fire your stylist and seek other opinions on what you should wear. Because that sequined-tiger print combo platter dress that you wore to the Grammys a few weeks ago was not a pleasant sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment