Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bitten: By the Bathing Suit Bug.

Readers, consider yourselves forewarned. Warm weather is on the horizon, and that means I can't be held responsible for the many future posts that will be centered around all things swimwear related. I love bathing suits, I absolutely love them!! So I was online shopping (I've told you, I'm addicted) and I have found the bathing suit of my dreams! Well, one of them anyway. It's from TOPSHOP, and it's absolutely gorgeous. Have a look-see:
http://us.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33060&storeId=13052&productId=2268370&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208662&parent_categoryId=208580&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20

And I've decided that I don't care that it costs $55 (that's pretty steep in my book), but I've got to have it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment