Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Grammys are a Fashion Train Wreck. For real.

The Grammy awards are usually full of horrible fashion choices, but I really was surprised that the fashion was even worse this year than normal. Out of all the gowns there were only two that I liked. The rest were horrific, and please, don't even get me started on Lady Gaga. She came our of an egg for Pete's sake! As far as "normal" gowns go, I'd have to say that Rhianna's was the by far the worse. It was essentially sheer netting with white feather boas wrapped around in strategic strips. And it must of fit her really oddly, because she couldn't even really walk in it. Hideous. Take a look if you dare:
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/gallery/0,,20449764_20464808,00.html#20911847

On the other hand, Nicole Kidman's dress was amazing! I love Nicole, she's one of my favorite actresses. I think that she might just be the beautiful woman alive. No joke. Take a look at perfection:http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/gallery/0,,20449764_20464808,00.html#20911846

No comments:

Post a Comment