Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm addicted to People.com. Don't Judge Me.

Okay I'll admit, People.com is one of my guilty pleasures. I love to go on there and get my fill of all the celebrity gossip and news. Horrible I know. Those of you reading proably are thinking to yourselves that I should invest in a lfe outside the confides of this computer screen. Believe it or not, I do have one :)
But I digress. Aside from the inane celebrity gossip, my absolute favorite thing about People.com is their StyleWatch fashion section! Earlier today I was browsing through the "I Really Love My..." section and stumbled upon one of the most beautiful pairs of sunglasses that I've ever seen. Disclaimer: I am a shameless sunglass addict. These beauties were worn on several occasions by the ever-fabulous Anne Hathaway, whose style I greatly admire. And to top it off, the suglasses were belong to the "Elizabeth & James" line designed by none other than Mary Kate & Ashley!! Need I say more?
Here's a link, so check out the marvelous sunglasses for yourself!
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/gallery/0,,20053264,00.html#20888112

No comments:

Post a Comment