Monday, February 7, 2011

Coats Galore!

I don't know about everywhere in the nation, but here in the south we will randomly have these glorious 60-65 degree days, it's just great weather! I have to keep reminding myself that these days are just teasers, and there is still a good month- a month and 1/2 of winter weather left. This got me thinking that I really should invest in a new coat, because my everyday green  pea coat is beginning to look kind of shabby. But what style to get, pea coat, wrap or puffer? That is the question.

Here is a link to a gorgeous camel wrap coat as seen on Cameron Diaz. Obviously I couldn't afford the real thing, but I might come across a cheaper version.
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/gallery/0,,20442589,00.html#20878700

I also ADORE pea coats. And I really want a red one. Here is a beautiful red one that Selena Gomez wore to some event. I"m pretty positive that I would be able to find something similar.
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/gallery/0,,20442589,00.html#20878692

And of course, there is always the puffer coat option. And they are just so comfortable! Here is one made by The North Face that I absolutely love! And the green color is awesome. I have to have this one!!!
http://www.thenorthface.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=AFYE&variationId=420&storeId=207&langId=-1&catalogId=10201&cm_vc=CrossSells

The rest of winter might not be so bad with one of these fabulous coats to keep me warm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment