Saturday, February 19, 2011

If Only My Feet Were the Same Size...

Yes folks, you read that correctly. My right foot is a whole half size bigger than my left. As you can imagine, this makes buying shoes rather difficult. Not all types of shoes mind you, but definitely flats or sandals without a strap because shoes are always too big for the left foot. Well, my black dress flats are ancient and looking pretty shabby, so I decided just to purchase some new ones. Easier said than done my friends. Y'all have no idea just how many pairs of shoes I've tried on, and not a one of them fit!! They are either too small for the right, or too big for the left. I'm specifically looking for black flat with a t-strap, or a strap across the foot. And, I think I've finally found a few pairs that I really like. So here are the links just take a look.
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=19327584&navAction=jump&isProduct=true&parentid=MORE%20IDEAS&isProduct=true&cross-sell=true&guide-bn=true

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=19359207&pushId=W_SHOES_FLATS&popId=WOMENS_SHOES&navCount=45&navAction=poppushpush&itemCount=80&itemdescription=true&parentid=W_SHOES_FLATS&startValue=1&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=18982967&pushId=W_SHOES_FLATS&popId=WOMENS_SHOES&navCount=45&navAction=poppushpush&itemCount=80&itemdescription=true&parentid=W_SHOES_FLATS&startValue=1&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority

And just a thought for all you shoe retailers out there, instead of making us buy shoes in pairs, why not allow people to buys single shoes? That way I could buy one 6.5 and one 7, and I'd be in business!! Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment