Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Favorite Thing: Wrap Bracelets!!

I was just online shopping (can you say, addiction?) on one of my absolute favorite sites, etsy.com. Etsy sells awesome handmade and unique items. While on there I found this gorgeous handmade wrap bracelet. I've been looking for a something similar for this for a while, I just hadn't found it yet! And of all the luck, I just happened to stumble upon it today. It's $30 bucks, but for a handmade bracelet out of brass and leather, that's really not to bad! Feast your eyes upon its beautifulness:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/66249218/fly-a-w-a-y-vintage-sparrow-genuine

Well folks: decision made! I am buying this thing! Now I've just got to come up with some sort of occasion to justify rewarding myself.....I've got it!
Happy Belated Presidents Day to me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment