Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Favorites.

As a disclaimer: all three of my posts this week will be dedicated to the fabulousness that is....the Oscars!! This is probably my favorite night of television for the entire year, it's just heaven for someone who is as obsessed with fashion and movies as me! So I thought that I'd start off the Oscar-themed week with a tribute to my top 5 favorite dresses from the 2011 Oscars. So Here they are:

#1. Mila Kunis. Go figure :) Everything about this dress is just gorgeous, the color, the fabric, the way it's constructed. Just everything is perfect. The dress just suits her perfectly, and really is the epitome of classy beauty. Take a look: http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/gallery/0,,20449766_20466837,00.html#20917434

#2.Hilary Swank. Who would have thought it? Normally, I'm not ususally impressed with Ms. Swank's choice of dress, but this year she absolutely rocked it! That dress is just beautiful, and it works great with her hair and subtle make-up. And, as a feather addict....I absolutely love the feathered accents on the bottom! http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/gallery/0,,20449766_20466837,00.html#20917545

#3. Natalie Portman. I LOVE HER! And I'm so very happy that she won best actress, in my opinion she so deserved it. Cause she was ah-mazing in Black Swan! And it can't be easy dressing for the red carpet when you're preggers, but she does it so gracefully and beautifully in this dress. She looks gorgeous, and I love the matching tassel earrings! Pregnant women of the world: you may no longer whine about not being able to be fashionable, because as Natalie shows us, it can be done!!
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/gallery/0,,20449766_20466837,00.html#20917547

#4. Hailee Steinfeld.Ok I'm just gonna say this: she was robbed! She so deserved that supporting actress Oscar over Melissa Leo!! (I might have shouted at the TV a little bit when I realized that she hadn't won) Her performance was amazing and breathtaking, and she's only 14 years old!!! She so should have won. And she looked adorable on the red carpet! She actually managed to look very sophisticated, but yet age appropriate at the same time. Job well done!
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/gallery/0,,20449766_20466837,00.html#20917418

#5 Jennifer Lawrence. This just might be the simplest dress ever, but she looks beautiful. The color and cut are just gorgeous, and her hair is the perfect compliment. She looks so classy!
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/gallery/0,,20449766_20466837,00.html#20917415

No comments:

Post a Comment