Friday, April 29, 2011

When I Grow Up, I Want to be Kate Middleton.

Only, I'll marry Prince Harry instead. God golly miss Molly....that man is capital F.I.N.E.!!! I think that as soon as I graduate college I'm going to move to England and become a "Harry Hunter." No, that's not something that I just made up off the top of my head, "Harry Hunters" are 100% bona-fide. I'm pretty sure that I couldn't ever write a description that would totally do them justice, so click HERE. You'll be amazed...

So, I woke up at 5:30 this morning to watch the royal wedding. I was so amazing! Let me just say that Kate Middleton is absolutely gorgeous. She looks like a real-life princess. Wait a second...she is one!!! Her dresses (well, two of them actually) were breathtakingly beautiful. Proof:


Gahhh, she is so pretty! And well, William isn't too shabby himself :) Actually, everything about the royal wedding, from the clothes, to the church, to the people was completely beautiful and completely extravagant. Makes perfect sense, since (heh heh) they're well you know, royals!!!
Normally I would never voluntarily wake up at 5:30 am, but I was just so excited about this wedding, and it was so worth it! It was super super cool to know that I was witnessing history!! Well, I mean I was witnessing history via my plasma TV screen ;)

On an interesting side note, I'm planning on going to study abroad in Wales during the spring semester of either my sophomore or junior years. I've been wanting to do this for quite some time, but as I was writing this post I had an epiphany of sorts.....
Guess who's gonna be a Harry Hunter????? ;D This girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment