Monday, April 25, 2011

America's Queen. How I wish I could have met her...

Let me just say this, I am fascinated by Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis. I just love her, like I can't even begin to tell you how much! When I was a little kid I had paper dolls of her, I've did no less than three high school projects of some capacity of her, and when I saw some of her dresses on display at the Smithsonian....I was speechless. Don't judge me. She is just so beautiful, and classy, and well, awesome! I was reminded of my adoration for Jackie O. last night when I saw a promo for that HBO miniseries The Kennedys. In my most humble of opinions, she truly is one of the greatest fashion icons of all time.
Some photographic proof:




Gaaaah. She is just so completely awesome!
Also, click HERE to check out the HBO miniseries The Kennedys. Katie Holmes is no Jackie, but she's a pretty close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment