Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

Finally, it's officially spring! And that means three different things: #1 The sun is shining! #2 The birds are singing! #3 Warm Weather is on the way!! Well unfortunately, I have super pale and sensitive skin so that means that I have to wear tons of sunscreen and usually stay under the umbrella at all times when I'm at the beach. Well next weekend I'm going to Charleston, SC on a trip with some friends from school, and unfortunately I won't be able to take an umbrella for when we are at the beach :( So I decided that in order to avoid any sun injuries, that I should definitely invest in an oversize floppy sunhat. So I found one for only $10, and it looks a lot like this:
Super adorable, cute and affordable!

Well, I also decided that to accompany this new sun hat, I need some new sunshades! Click HERE to see the ones I'm going to get!! They are so retr0-fabulous, and will look great with my new hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment