Thursday, March 31, 2011

Euphoric Excitement....This post is gonna be a little off-topic.

Ok, so I'm obsessed with Adele. Absolutely, positively, 100% obsessed. Her voice is like that of an angel, I just love her music so much! So sometime last week I found out that she was scheduled to perform at The Orange Peel  in Asheville. So exciting!! Well sadly, I was to learn that the concert was sold out and the cheapest ticket that I could find was $200. Yes, you read that right $200!!! Well, being the poor starving college student that I am...that's just not in my price range. So today, my cousin let me know via Facebook that the concert venue has been changed and that more tickets are going to go on sale on Saturday!! And the best part is, they cost a mere $55 :) So for those of you not familliar with Adele, here she is: She is such a fashionista!!
And if you click HERE you can listen to one of here amaziing songs "One and Only" off of here new album 21. Your ears will rejoice, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment